Tatum is partnering with a rapidly growing, tech-driven Distribution company in Fort Worth that is looking to hire a Finance Manager. The Finance Manager will identify innovative ways to improve capabilities across all functions to assess trends and opportunities to capitalize.
location: Fort Worth, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Day-to-day financial details
- Manage inter-department reporting and insights through KPIs
- Present opportunities, scenarios and outcomes to the management team
- Support evolution of data driven decision making
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Over 5 years of experience as a Finance Manager
- MBA in Finance or related field
- Distribution or Manufacturing industry experience is a plus
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Understand the big picture
skills: Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.