Tatum Executive Search is currently recruiting for a Sr. Accontant for their client in San Diego. This position will be responsible for the following:
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Prepare Revenue Recognition calculations of fixed-price contracts.
- Supervises Staff Accountant and Accounting Assistant.
- Reviews and approves journal entries and reconciliations prepared by the Staff Accountant and Accounting Assistant, including fixed assets, depreciation, deferred rent benefit, prepaid expenses, overhead allocation and sales and use tax.
- Oversees inventory transactions, cycle counts and work-in-process.
- Reconciles revenue and related general ledger accounts.
- Supports the Controller by preparing schedules for annual audits.
- Sets-up new projects in the Visual system and distributes updated contracts list.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required.
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience with a minimum of 2 years' supervisory experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills (pivot tables and v-lookup a must).
- Prior experience with government contracting and/or manufacturing.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Must have high attention to detail, assertive, goal-oriented, flexible and organized.
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.