POSITION: DATA ANALYTICS MANAGER
Our client is a well established, growing regional bank experiencing technological and digital transformation both internally and on the client product side!
They are in need of a Data Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team that develops operational Business Intelligence (BI) and reporting capabilities that enable organizational decision-making and analysis.
location: Waltham, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Key Result Areas:
- Build strong cross functional relationships within the data and analytics teams and across the company, particularly to align to data and reporting governance across the business.
- Lead team in building out and maintaining analytics stack.
- Build and maintain KPIs, monitoring and alerts, test hypotheses and improve metrics.
- Work collaboratively across our organization to drive business value through turning data models into actionable insights for business stakeholders.
- Provide clean, transformed data ready for analysis.
- Ensure self and team are maintaining data documentation and definitions.
- Train and support business users on using data visualization tools.
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience with an emphasis on building data and analytical products.
- 3+ years of experience leading analytics, business intelligence teams.
- 3+ years of experience with Tableau Desktop, Prep and Server Environment.
- Experience with Structured Project Management, Agile methodologies, Data Governance initiatives, as well as experience within a marketing environment.
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration to collect business requirements and define successful analytics outcomes.
- Highly organized with strong project management skills to help manage multiple project streams and complexity; propensity for thinking through projects in a structured way.
- Expert data wrangling and SQL skills.
- Strong presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skill
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.