We are currently searching for a financial analyst for our international services client on the east coast. The ideal Financial Analyst candidate will provide analysis of the company's business operations and cash flows. Responsibilities include budgeting, business analysis and forecasting. The Analyst will execute data gathering, manipulation, summarization, analysis of monthly financial reporting, and assist in developing leadership presentations.
location: Peabody, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Driving the budgeting process working with department leaders
- Budget to actual monthly / quarterly / yearly
- Current business analysis including product, strategy and forecasting.
- The SFA will execute data gathering, manipulation, summarization, analysis of monthly financial reporting, and assist in developing leadership presentations.
Candidates will have these education and personal attributes:
- Bachelor degree in a business field
- 4+ years experience in an analytic corporate position
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A can do, get it done, quality of work focus
- Enjoy working collaboratively
- Ability to work in a self directed environment
skills: Budgeting, Business Analysis, Analysis, Analysis - Sales, $250-500 million, $500M-1 billion, $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.