Tatum is assisting in a search for a Remote Accounts Payable Manager that will be responsible for overseeing, improving, and directing the operations of an AP Department. This position is the top position within the AP Department that reports to the Corporate Controller. Qualified candidates will have leadership experience, strong active listening, and people skills in a diverse environment.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $134,000 - 143,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Oversee a staff of 9 (2-Supervisors & 7- AP Specialist)
- Develop and own the Accounts Payable Department's strategy
- Partner with finance and business stakeholders to develop and implement processes
- Manage/coordinate day-to-day operations of invoice to payment processing
- Oversee the month-end close process and master supplier data management process
- Identify improvement needs and strengthened compliance in the A/P process
- Oversee the management of accounts payable transactional processes
- Ensure achievement of KPIs
- Ensure and develop the team to provide excellent customer service
- Manage compliance and reporting
- Proactively make recommendations and lead execution of process simplification, cycle time reduction, and other SLA improvements and transaction cost reduction
- Ad hoc tasks may be assigned as needed
Reports directly to the Controller and will communicate with the CFO. Communication with company employees is essential.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience within an AP Department at the Manager level or higher
- Experience with SOX controls
- Proficient with MS Excel
skills: A/P Processing, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.