Our client is a publicly traded, multi-billion dollar software and data analytics firm. They are in need of an experienced Senior Manager of technical accounting. As the Sr. Manager of Technical Accounting, you will be responsible for the technical accounting
and accounting policies. Reporting into the Sr. Director of Technical Accounting, you will also be responsible for internal controls over the financial reporting process.
This role is FULLY REMOTE, candidates must be able to work EST hours
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $145,000 - 165,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Advising Senior Management on technical accounting alternatives for complex transactions and drive best practice in areas of technical accounting complexity.
- Provide input and quality control for SEC filings, quarterly Earnings Releases, lender presentations and other external reporting including investor relation presentations.
- Lead technical accounting policy efforts for the company, including development of policies and education of the finance organization on technical accounting compliance.
- Assist the team with establishing robust Financial Reporting processes and executing controls around Financial Reporting in a timely and diligent manner to comply with SOX.
- Conduct research and document US GAAP & SEC disclosure and reporting developments.
- Participate in the integration of multiple acquisitions and establish reporting guidelines
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and a minimum 5 years accounting experience, including experience with technical accounting research and SEC
- CPA Required
- Previous experience managing staff required
- Public/Big 4 or Tier 2 and public accounting experience a must!
skills: $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.