Tatum has partnered with a global hedge fund located in the heart of Boston, looking for a Senior Accountant to join their dynamic accounting team and become an expert in the diverse business challenges of a complex group of funds.
A successful candidate will have at least two years of accounting industry experience. CPA designation and experience in hedge fund accounting, audit, and tax are required.
Excellent opportunity to work in a premiere organization. Does this sound like something that excites you?
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Own the end to end general ledger accounting for two primary hedge funds, one special situation fund, and a closed-end fund.
- Partner with administrator to complete monthly/quarterly NAV process, as well as weekly NAV process.
- Portfolio valuation and Valuation Committee reporting.
- Assist with the preparation of limited partner K-1's, work closely with external tax accountants.
- Assist external auditors to in the completion of the annual audits of the funds.
- Build a knowledge base of the differing accounting, legal, trading, and operational implications of investing in a wide variety of financial instruments and markets.
- BS in Accounting
- 2 or more years of relevant accounting
- CPA or working towards CPA track required
- Minimum of 2 years experience from a Big 4 or National public accounting firm required
skills: CPA, CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.