Senior Investment Analyst
We are one of the largest private charitable foundations in the United States dedicated to meeting the basic needs of people experiencing poverty. Our Grants support organizations that serve a range of populations, including older adults, women at risk and their children, people with disabilities, and veterans,
The Senior Investment Analyst position is a unique opportunity to work directly with senior management in a small, flat investment organization. The Foundation's portfolio is invested globally across a broad range of asset classes and strategies, including public equity, hedge funds, private equity, venture capital, real estate, resources, credit, and fixed income. The candidate must be collaborative, creative, intellectually curious, and passionate about investing.
location: Silver Spring, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Work collaboratively with the investment team to help generate attractive long-term real returns for the investment portfolio while remaining within the risk tolerance of the Foundation.
- Provide support to senior staff in all aspects of the investment process.
- Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to managing due diligence, performance measurement, data management, and asset allocation research.
- In addition to sourcing, researching, and monitoring outstanding managers that will be long-term partners for the Foundation, the position will also develop and research investment themes that will add value to our long-term real returns.
- Special projects as directed by senior management.
- Serve as a member of the investment team and participate in all aspects of managing the portfolio.
- Occasional travel to meetings and events.
- An undergraduate degree - a degree in finance or economics is preferred.
- 2-4 years of professional, related full-time work experience - investment banking, investment consulting, private equity, or investment management experience is strongly preferred.
Send resume to email@example.com
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information