Tatum by Randstad is working with a client seeking a strong SEC Reporting-Technical Accountant who will join and be an integral part of the Compliance group.
This is role that will lead our international entities accounting reporting needs, including financial reporting, assisting with local audits, and statutory reporting requirements when applicable. The successful candidate will also play a vital role assisting the SEC financial reporting team with the quarterly fillings of our two reporting entities. This role will report directly to the Senior Director of Compliance, which includes Technical Accounting, SEC Reporting, SOX and Statutory compliance. This will be a highly visible role with the ability to expand into other areas of responsibility over time. This role will require experience in the external and internal financial reporting process, as well as having responsibility in the generation of the financial statements for our international entities.
Attention to detail and organizational skills will be key elements for this role to achieve success, in addition to being able to produce high quality financial reporting for our international entities. This role must be able to take initiative, complete tasks with little or no direction and be able drive significant value and drive change in the business.
This role will be a close partner with the rest of the accounting team and, just as importantly, must be able to successfully interact with other teams - GL Accounting, Finance, Operations, Internal Audit, IT, Corporate Legal and specially our decentralized International Subsidiary teams - in order to understand their strategy, concerns and issues to ensure that we are appropriately accounting, and reporting, for our operations and meeting the relevant other local standards and requirements.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Create and maintain a system or process to ensure we are successfully managing our international subsidiaries reporting needs which will vary by country and jurisdiction. These needs could some or all of the following:
- Prepare the local financial statements, including its footnotes,
- Prepare other relevant reports needed to comply with local regulations, this will require significant partnership with our Legal and Tax teams to ensure we are covering all needs associated with accounting,
- Manage local accounting and audit Firms when audited financial statements are required,
- Ensure accurate and timely filing of all the relevant requirements,
- Assist the SEC Reporting team with quarterly and annual filings, earnings release, investor presentations, Audit Committee materials and other internal and external communications as appropriate,
- Provide support for detailed tie-outs of financial statements as well as internal and external presentations used for investor conferences, among others.
- Assistance coordinating financial-related external audits, including the integrated audit of financial statements, joint venture audits and statutory audits.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly and quarterly internal reporting packages,
- Drive process improvements and innovations within the Compliance group as well as within the global organization,
- Assistance with other ad-hoc requests as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Statutory reporting experience - predominately at large, multi-national public companies
- Strong working knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- 4+ years public accounting - Big Four a plus
- Proven self-starter requiring minimal guidance to successfully complete projects
- Superior organization and prioritization skills
- CPA - Active
- Master's degree
- Able to efficiently communicate and interact with people of various cultures
- SEC reporting experience, including strong working knowledge of SEC regulations
- Leadership experience
- Prior experience working with large, global ERP systems (Oracle or SAP) and Hyperion Financial Management
- Experience with Workiva
- Superior writing skills
- Superior Excel skills
The client is only considering local Denver area candidates but would relocate the ideal/perfect candidate who wanted to be in Denver
Base salary range will be $110-$125K plus incentives.
For fastest response, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.