We have partnered with a small, yet well established company with an immediate need for a Senior Finance Manager. The Senior Finance Manager will serve as a strategic business partner to the CEO influencing decision making that impacts the company's overall financial performance.
The Senior Finance Manager will work cross functionally to gather, interpret and report financial information to leadership. The ideal candidate is a strategic, business savvy finance professional who can work with senior management to drive revenues and increase profitability.
location: Woburn, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 165,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Prepare the annual budget and financial forecasts
- Develop long range business plans and strategy
- Understand key business indicators and their impact on financial performance
- Review financial performance, recommend ways to improve variances
- Maintain bank relationships
- Cash flow reporting
- Improve, automate processes to maximize efficiencies
- Review company's asset, cost and financial structure to increase available cash and operating earnings.
- Manage staff responsible for the month end close process and preparation of financial statements
- Manage A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Review, negotiate contracts
- Coordinate with external auditors
- Motivate and develop staff
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 10+ years work of relevant finance experience including budgeting, long/short term planning, cash flow reporting and projections
- Excels in smaller (<50ee's), fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to wear many hats
- Process improvement mindset
- Prior management experience preferred
- Self motivated
- Working with contracts
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.