Tatum is currently assisting a growing CPA firm near Springs Preserve with an Audit Senior/Supervisor Search. They are paying up to $92K based on experience with a $4K sign-on bonus, great benefits, and a matching 401K. Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of public accounting experience.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 92,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Budget development and fee recommendations
- Review staff work
- Research complex accounting and auditing concepts
- Apply knowledge to client situations
- Utilize accounting/audit knowledge to raise questions and make recommendations.
- Communicate status of work, deadlines, and budgets to subordinate staff.
- Plan, direct and supervise engagements for compliance
- Prepare financial statements
- Perform complex testing procedures
- Prepare engagement, representation, and management letters
- Inspire and motivate team
- Uphold highest standards in ethics and confidentiality with clients
- 3 + years of public accounting experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
- CPA is preferred
skills: Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.