Privately owned Distribution Company headquarted in Rockland County, NY seeks a hands on Controller to lead their Accounting and Finance Team. The Controller will take ownership of all Accounting and Finance including Budgeting, Forecasting, and Cost Analysis. Company is investing in long term growth and the Controller will work to ensure that they have the right people and processes in place to support this.
location: Congers, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Oversee AP and AR team. Lead the automation of the AP Process.
- Manager month-end / year- end close. Prepare consolidated financial statements and present monthly financial reports to leadership team.
- Treasury Management including forecasting cash flow and monitoring loans and investments.
- Prepares the annual budget and reports variances to management. Works closely with CEO on overall strategic direction.
- Responsible for key operating and reporting systems to ensure efficiency and interprets the company's financial results and recommend improvements. Also will engage in company-wide cost reduction analyses.
- Handle all employee payroll, work with HR to manage benefit expenses.
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Minimum 5 years of experience, including supervising a team
- CPA required
- Experience in a Distribution or Manufacturing business model
- Strong technical skills
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information