Tatum is currently assisting a publicly traded fortune 500 company in Las Vegas with a Controller search. This role is paying $115K - $140K based on experience, with a 15% bonus plus great benefits and a matching 401k. Qualified candidates must have a bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of supervisory/managerial accounting experience.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Train, schedule, and supervise the finance team.
- Oversee General Ledger Accounting
- Oversees monthly financial statements for reporting entity.
- Prepares and reviews journal entries.
- Analyze financial reports and make recommendations.
- Ad hoc reporting
- Reviews month-end accruals
- Support the monthly/yearly forecasting and budgeting.
- Coordinate internal and external audits.
- Use Blackline system to maintain the account reconciliation tracking.
- Ensure financial reporting is prepared in compliance with all financial policies, Gaming Control Board requirements, US GAAP, SOX, IFRS, and SEC reporting
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 6+ years of supervisory/management experience is required
- GAAP, SOX, IFRS, and SEC experience is required
- Has managed a team of 5 or more is required
- Gaming or hospitality industry experience is required
- Cognos, Infinium, or blackline experience is a plus
skills: IFRS, Financial Reporting - SEC
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information