Private Equity backed company focused on hospital real estate just received 150 million in capital. They are in extreme growth mode and in need of another Senior Real Estate Accountant. This is an In office position located in North Palm Beach. The client is looking for an up and comer with a lot of growth potential. This position must have real estate accounting experience with multiple properties.
Pay: $80,000 - $85,000
Pooled Bonus: Split evenly throughout the company and determined by the assets. Bonus is currently around 6k and poised to grow!
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Long/Short Term Care, 401k + 3% match etc.
location: North Palm Beach, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for Cash Management for each property including monitor cash positions, monthly bank reconciliations and mortgage escrow accounts, tenant billings and chargebacks, and cash receipts on all tenants.
- Must do the invoices, monthly sales tax, and payments of all bills.
- Able to complete and present monthly reporting including reconcile G/L accounts, monthly journal entries, complete month end close, record accruals, and develop budget variance analysis.
- Experience using SWAPS and blanket insurance.
- Proficient with CAM calculations.
- Prepare reporting packages for tax returns and audits.
- Report to lenders, investment funds, and joint venture partners.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years commercial property accounting.
- CPA or candidate is a plus.
- Proficiency with MS Office, Yardi Voyager or MRI.
skills: $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information