Fast growing biotech company is looking to add on a Senior Accountant due to growth. You will be joining a dynamic team and be responsible for complex accruals and including R&D, CMC and clinical trials, contract reviews, manage fixed assets and prepaids.
location: South San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Primary complex accruals such as R&D accruals, CMC and clinical accruals as well as prepaid and fixed assets
- Perform monthly account reconciliations
- Prepare and record journal entries and account reconciliations for month end close
- Work closely with internal business partners and external vendors to inquire incurred expense based on the projection of completion
- Work with external auditors on annual audits and quarterly review. Provide support for financial audit requests and SOX internal control compliance
- Support FP&A and P&L analysis
- Comply with and promote corporate policies, procedures, and ensure proper internal controls are being followed
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies and implement changes and improvements to the accounting processes and systems to ensure scalability
- Support ERP system implementation
5+ years of related experience
Experience with biotech & NetSuite a plus
skills: Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information