Senior Treasury Analyst needed for $8B Privately Owned, Manufacturing / Distribution Company in the White Plains This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic organization in a newly created role as the company is looking to establish a Treasury function. The ideal individual will be able to come on board, take ownership of the function and with time build a department.
location: Purchase, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Prepare and update the weekly North American Loan Report and the monthly Global Loan Report.
- Manage and coordinate the daily bank borrowings with eight banks under unsecured bilateral banking facilities.
- Process all interest payments to banks.
- Prepare and record interest accruals at month-end.
- Maintain files for all bank agreements.
- On a daily basis, review outgoing payments including the approval of wire payments, ACH payments and manual checks.
- Rabobank securitization reporting and administration.
Ideal candidate will have 5+ years Treasury experience in a corporate setting
To be considered candidates must be fully vaccinated and able to work on site 3 days per week
skills: Banking Relationships
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.