Tatum Professionals is working with a top leader in the manufacturing industry who is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their growing team! This role will ensure financial integrity of the accounts and reports in a timely and quality manner.
This is a great time to join the company as this role will have a lot of visibility and opportunity to grow long term.
This is a hybrid schedule located in Atlanta.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Preparing financial reports
- Performing account reconciliations for non- cash general ledger accounts
- Review and record journal entries and assist with monthly close
- Preparing tax returns
- Assisting with ad hoc projects
- Creating reports and memos to present in front of upper management
- Performing other accounting duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
- Intermediate Excel skills and knowledge of ERP systems
- Communication and presentation skills
- Basic understanding of accounting fundamentals
- Possess good organizational and analytical skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information