Late stage, pre-IPO technology/SaaS company is looking for a Senior Accountant. Reports to the Accounting Manager driving month end close and operations. Hybrid role.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Complete the month-end and year end close for one of the international subsidiary group + oversee full cycle at that location
- Assist accounting Manager in closing the books for other subsidiaries, as needed
- Prepare accounting schedules and analysis to support month-end and year-end reporting
- Prepare monthly actual vs budget by class reporting and provide the analysis for the account fluctuations.
- Prepare proforma financial and assist with quarterly investor reporting
- Assist with quarterly and annual reporting as well as external audit and support audit requests as needed
- Support management in completing special projects, ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests, and other task as assigned
- 5+ years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Hands-on experience of US GAAP financial reporting
- Familiar with related party transactions and consolidation
- Efficient and accurate in day-to-day responsibilities while being adaptable to changing priorities as they arise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
skills: Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information