Chief Financial Officer - $150,000 to $175,000 plus bonus
The Chief Financial Officer will interact regularly with other corporate functions and proactively support operational teams that assist in daily decision making. This position will provide the insight and analytics to drive cost savings initiatives and process improvements for operations management.
The CFO is responsible for providing accurate, intuitive and timely month-end reporting, the monitoring of key performance measures and risk mitigation to assist in ensuring that the business achieves its financial objectives. This position will drive the creation of the Company's annual forecast while maintaining the tracking towards the Company's strategic plan and overall budgets.
*CANDIDATES MUST LIVE WITHIN 60 MILES OF LANCASTER, PENNSYLVANIA*
location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 12 Years
- Direct all aspects of accounting and financial operations in a fast paced, high growth privately held technology company
- Lead Technical Accounting and Processes
- Mergers & Acquisitions financial reviews
- Financial Analysis
- Budgeting / Forecasting
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Operations Finance
- Operations Analytics
- Information Technology and Systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business with a minimum of twelve (12) total years of accounting experience is REQUIRED.
- Minimum of two years experience as CFO of a small to midsized company (or a small to mid sized division of a larger company) REQUIRED
- "Hands On" mentality is REQUIRED
- CPA, CMA OR MBA is preferred
skills: Year End Close, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting, $50-100 million, $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information