Our Law Firm client in Boston is seeking an analyst for billing. The Billing Analyst/Specialist is responsible for facilitating the billing preparation, process and procedures, support the attorneys and staff, and identify and resolve any billing errors within the invoices. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a very successful firm! Hybrid schedule, great work/life balance and benefits.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Bill Preparation, EBilling reports, systems, processes and procedures
- Apply understanding of law firm billing, leading to Billing Reports and invoices, taking into account the patent process, write off procedures
- Identify billing errors/discrepancies
- Ability to follow up on clients & vendor rejections, Management, Billing attorneys, secretarial staff
- Organize monthly workflow and procedures to support secretaries, attorneys, Collections department
- Associate degree required; Bachelor's Degree preferred in a business-related field of study.
- 2-5 years' experience with law firm billing & Elite/Aderant software
- Familiarity with various e-billing software vendors, such as Serengeti, Collaborati, Passport, BillingPoint, CounselLink and Bill Blast is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information