Tatum has been engaged by a Private Equity backed $100+ Million revenue company who is in need of an Interim Controller for a 3+ month project and could become a long term position. This opportunity is with a growing professional services company in the Life Science Industry. Our client has large growth goals and has decided to engage an Interim Controller to assist the company's CFO to help clean up the Accounting Department for better revenue forecasting and cost projections. This client has been growing through acquisition and this growth will require the Controller to help with the systems integration. The culture is very Computer Science, IT Consulting services, & professional services driven. Currently there is a heavy employee balance towards engineering and IT Consulting.
location: Arcadia, Indiana
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 90 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
The Controller is responsible for planning and completion of all aspects of the general ledger, financial reporting, and compliance. The role is responsible for establishing the organization's accounting principles, practices, and procedures and creating a strong internal control environment.
- Complete weekly review of cash forecasting
- Oversee monthly closing of general ledger in accordance with U.S GAAP
- Manage Corporate accounts such as goodwill, debt, taxes, fixed assets, and intercompany activities as part of the monthly closing process
- Complete monthly variance analysis for actual results versus budget, prior year, and forecast
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reporting packages and ensure
- Lender reporting compliance
- Establish and maintain internal control environment
- Prepare Purchase Accounting and Opening Balance Sheet for acquisitions
- Research Accounting Standards and tax requirements for Operations
- Coordinate annual external audit and tax requirements
- Review of quarterly and annual tax returns
- Must Have Private Equity Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting with CPA designation required
- 7 + years relevant experience as a Controller; public accounting experience is preferred
- Experience with high growth $100M+ business
- Salesforce/Financial Force Experience a plus
- Excellent communication, collaboration and organizational and time management skills.
skills: CPA, Revenue Accounting, Revenue Recognition, Private Equity Accounting, $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information