Immediate Interim Accounting Manager position at a growing technology company in Denver, CO. Onsite role to work with the accounting team.
The Accounting Manager will lead internal accounting team and manage outside consultants with a high degree of professionalism and integrity. Maintain financial controls and compliance with internal and external guidelines. Collaborate with internal teams to ensure Accounting is aware of activity and providing guidance.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Lead the accounting team, including GL, AP and AR. Responsible for ensuring the appropriate segregation of duties and financial controls are maintained
- Lead the team in preparing requests for the annual audit, quarterly reporting and monthly financials
- Lead the monthly accounting function, including driving the monthly close checklist, maintaining and accelerating the close calendar
- Approval of all monthly journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations
- Lead the preparation of the monthly P&L and balance sheet flux analysis.
- Proactive research of any aged items on risk on the balance sheet.
- Preparation of monthly cash flow
- Review all financial data and performance measurements for the firm prior to distribution to investors and senior leadership. Ensure accuracy, timeliness, and proper disclosure
- Identify opportunities to streamline financial operations
- Ensure consistent and appropriate application of tax and accounting practices
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business with strong accounting experience
- Master's degree and/or CPA required
- 10+ years of relevant experience in a mid to senior level accounting position. Tenure with private equity/telecom experience is preferred
- Public accounting background preferred
- Must have experience directly supervising a team
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Advanced Excel and data entry skills required. Proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook a must
- Understanding of a proper controls environment and addressing risk at various stages of growth
- Comfortable with identifying and implementing accounting processes and control needs
- Experience acting as liaison between internal team and external accounting firms
skills: General Ledger
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information