I have an excellent opportunity for a talented Senior Internal Auditor with a background in Public Accounting or notable Corporate Internal Audit experience, who would like to work for a long-standing financial holding company located in Jacksonville, FL This opportunity would be perfect for a motivated Senior Auditor who is looking for a large company and great team.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Oversee and supervise audit engagements
- Execute internal audits and other ad hoc assignments
- Develop Audit reports and implement new procedures and techniques.
- Perform high quality analysis and full walkthroughs
- Support external auditors and regulators
- Mentor and train team of audit professionals
- Ensure SOX compliance
- Propose recommendations for Senior Auditors.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of Public Audit experience or in the Financial Services industry
- CPA or CIA Certification is REQUIRED
- Great understanding of Internal Controls and GAAP, SOX, COSO knowledge
- Strong Data Mining/Analysis experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
skills: CPA, Certified Internal Auditor, Sarbanes-Oxley, Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information