The Senior Accountant is a key team member of the Controllership team who contributes to the company's success and supports the company's objectives for growth and sustainability.
location: Bethesda, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Perform accounting month-end close activities including analysis and journal entry recording, consolidation, account reconciliation, review of intercompany balances, and eliminations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and review business transactions to ensure proper recording, accuracy, timeliness, and compliance of the input into our financials and reporting.
- Provide financial analysis and data gathering support as needed for budgeting process, financings, capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Execute applicable SOX and key controls to ensure compliance, operating effectiveness, and adherence to accounting standards and guidance.
- Support financial audits and other control related projects as needed.
- Support process improvement initiatives, accounting automation projects, and system implementations.
- Bachelor's degree required and masters preferred.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Accounting or Finance with expertise in US GAAP and SOX Controls.
- CPA or equivalent international accounting license preferred.
- Experience in Consolidations.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
skills: General Ledger, Month-End Close, SOX, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information