Strong Financial Analyst needed for a large, growing, fast-paced, well established company local to Broward County.
My client is building their newly localized Finance Department and seeking a strong, hands on Financial Analyst with recent FP&A experience.
Excellent company culture, benefits (medical/dental, FMLA/STD), 401K, with UNLIMITED PTO!!!
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Instrumental in the design, development, and preparation of monthly management reports; profitability per product line and work to understand all of the costs of each product line, identifying the opportunities and risks per product, and work to improve the monthly variance analysis reporting.
- Develop and maintain monthly recurring management reports such as revenue, costing, and gross margin reporting
- Analyze and accurately report on current trends and present findings to management team
- Present monthly financial updates with department heads
- Compare anticipated and actual results and identify areas of improvement
- Assist in forecast preparation, budgeting, and variance analysis
- Conduct thorough research of historical financial data and review accounting transactions for data accuracy
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information and investment decisions
- Bachelors degree in Finance
- 3+ years in a Finance related role
- Hands on experience with large ERP software experience
- STRONG expertise in MS Excel (advanced skills such as v-lookups/pivot tables)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to present financial data using detailed reports and charts
- Strategic thinking skills
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive financial information
skills: $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information