Our client is a global company with an immediate need in their Corporate Tax department. Excellent culture, work life balance and growth potential, upwards mobility.
This is a highly visible role that will gain tremendous exposure all facets of corporate tax including tax compliance, analysis, planning, Fed/State returns and notices, quarterly payments.
If you want to work for a world class organization in a complex role, then please apply for more details!
location: Providence, Rhode Island
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
The Sr. Tax Accountant duties will include:
- Prepare and review federal, state income, and franchise tax returns
- Responsible for remitting estimated tax payments to appropriate taxing jurisdictions to ensure accurate reporting and allowing minimal assessments, penalties, and interest
- Timely filing of all tax returns
- Resolve income tax notices
- Prepare work papers for corporation income tax audits
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 2+ years of relevant tax experience
- Ability to work in multi-state, multi-entity environment
- Quick study with systems
- Ability to work in fast-paced with changing priorities
- Self motivated, desire to succeed and grow with company
- Team player
- CPA or MST desired
skills: Tax Compliance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information