Tatum Professional Search is assisting our client, a health and wellness organization, with their search for a Senior Corporate Auditor to be a key member of their team! This position requires a local candidate to be on-site a few days per week. Remote candidates must be in states authorized to work by the client.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $97,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Perform financial, operational, IT and compliance audits in accordance with professional standards for areas of higher complexity and/or scope.
- Prepare detailed work papers that document the testing performed and sufficiently support the related conclusions, and review the work performed by other staff team members.
- Evaluate audit results and collaborate with management to develop appropriate action plans to address the deficiencies, weaknesses, and areas of concern noted during the performance of the audit.
- Perform follow-up reviews to determine if appropriate corrective action, as indicated by management in response to audit recommendations, was implemented and functioning as intended.
- Conduct audit planning, walkthroughs and exit meetings.
- Assist Corporate Audit Manager and Director of Corporate Audit in the development/maintenance of the audit plan and SOX controls framework. Develop risk assessment for various audit areas.
- Asks probing questions to business units for deeper insight into our channel operations to identify and document areas of risks.
- Bachelor's and/or graduate's degree, with concentration in Accounting, Finance and/or Information Systems.
- 5 years of internal audit, SOX and/or external audit with Big 4 or publicly traded company experience preferred.
- Relevant professional license/certification preferred (CPA, CIA, CISA, etc.).
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Deep knowledge of auditing standards and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, and take initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and ability to execute assigned tasks within the budgeted time allotments.
- Proven ability to work effectively independently, and as a member of the team.
- Ability to develop and establish best practices.
skills: CPA, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Information Systems Auditor, CPA Candidate, Big 4 Proprietary Methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.