Tatum by Randstad is working with one of our CPA Firms in Orange County and the are looking to hire an Audit Manager. The Audit department is a closely-knit, highly driven team, who are passionate about servicing our middle market, closely held business and organization clients to the best of our abilities. The company truly enjoys building trusting and lasting relationships with our clients from a variety of industries including Manufacturing and Distribution, Construction, Municipalities, Agriculture, Real Estate, Dealerships and Not-for-profit organizations. The Audit Manager role will have also have the opportunity to bring immediate impact on team building and process improvement and transformation.
location: Anaheim, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Managing department resources to ensure tasks and engagements are being completed on a timely and accurate basis.
- Develop and grow staff to their best potential.
- Maintain and expand client relationships.
- Plan and supervise field engagements, including financial statement audits, reviews, and various consulting engagements.
- Research and provide technical guidance on complex accounting areas or new pronouncements.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license required.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related field.
- 6 or more years of Public Accounting experience, including management of assurance engagements.
- 1 to 2 years of experiences in a Manager role, managing, supervising and training staff.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Technically proficient in broad based areas of accounting and audit.
- Highly motivated and self-driven, passionate about providing quality services.
Medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, 401(k) plan, profit sharing plan, section 125 plan, New Client Referral Bonus, Recruitment Bonus, CPE training, paid professional dues, and alternative work schedule during the off-season.
This position will be Hybrid in the office 3 days per week.
If interested, please send resume to email@example.com
skills: CPA, Audit - Internal, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information