This Tax Manager position is a corporate tax role with a top-tier global company. This is an exciting opportunity to join a very successful company and gain tremendous exposure to a wide range of complex tax functions!
This role offers tons of visibility and opportunity for career growth and development, and managing a team of senior and staff tax accountants.
If you want to work for a world class organization in a complex role with a great work life balance and culture, then please apply for more details!
*Must be local/commutable to Rhode Island*
location: Providence, Rhode Island
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Supervise and review federal, state income, and franchise tax returns
- Responsible for remitting estimated tax payments to appropriate taxing jurisdictions to ensure accurate reporting and allowing minimal assessments, penalties, and interest
- Manage team of senior and staff tax accountants
- Timely filing of all tax returns
- Resolve income tax notices
- Oversee work papers for corporation income tax audits
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 7 years of relevant tax experience
- Ability to work in multi-state, multi-entity environment
- Quick study with systems
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Self motivated, desire to succeed and grow with company
- Team player
- CPA or MST desired, but not required
skills: Tax Compliance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information