Rapidly growing company moving headquarters to Miramar, Florida. They are searching for a self starting up and comer to join their team. This Staff Accountant will report to the Senior Accountant.
Pay: $65,000 - $70,000 depending on experience
Permanent hybrid work schedule 2-3 days in the office
80% health insurance paid
Dental, Vision, Long/Short Disability and 401k + 4% match coming in Sept.
4 weeks PTO and unlimited sick leave that does not interfere with PTO
location: Hollywood, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Ensures financial statements are maintained in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Perform Month End Close (5 days) Prepare, maintain, and provide analytical support to general ledger.
- Report and solve any variances.
- Prepare/maintain bank reconciliations.
- 3/4 vendor maintenance, reconciliations and analysis of all vendors.
- Generates daily and monthly reports to assist in above duties and prepare other management and statutory reports, as required.
- Makes recommendations to resolve issues and makes corrections, as necessary.
Minimum 5 years experience
Excellent MS Excel skills
CPA is a plus
Basic knowledge of tax
If you or someone you know are interested in the position please react to the post or send your resume to email@example.com attn. Jack Thomas.
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information