Local Commodity Firm poised for growth seeks a hands on Controller who has the ability to grow with the company.
location: Port Chester, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Establish / maintain a documented system of accounting policies, practices, and procedures.
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives.
- Oversee preparation of annual and monthly corporate operating budgets striving to identify opportunities to cut costs with the aim to reduce total expenditure.
- Develop and implement operational planning by prioritizing customer, employee, and organizational requirements.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the company's internal control framework in addressing risks and accomplishing the company's goals and objectives.
Ideal candidate should have
- 8+ years Accounting Experience
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Ability to prepare Financial Statements.
- SAP experience a plus but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.