Tatum is currently assisting a Global, Publicly Traded, Fortune 500 Hospitality Company with a REMOTE Senior Accountant search. They are offering amazing benefits, a work-from-home schedule with flexible time off, and huge growth potential. Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of accounting experience.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Provide reporting on financial data
- Ensure all requested ad hoc & routine reporting are completed and accurate
- Post transaction activity in the general ledger timely and accurately
- Ensure processes are operating effectively
- Drive shared service strategies that deliver cost-effective, high-quality services
- Assist with implementing systems and processes
- Ensure compliance with GAAP, SOX, MICS, IRS, internal controls, and AML.
- Bachelor's Degree equivalent is required
- 2+ years accounting experience is required
- Fixed Asset or Project Accounting experience is a plus
skills: General Ledger, Journal Entries, GAAP, SOX
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.