THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN SIOUX FALLS, SOUTH DAKOTA AND REQUIRES RELOCATION.
Leads the Accounting and Finance function for a two-site manufacturing company; integral to the executive leadership team to help develop organizational strategies.
- Culture built on family values, teamwork and collaboration, and driving a customer centric organization.
- Full ownership of accounting and finance functions and sits on the executive committee.
- Commercial position, adds strategic value that extends beyond the numbers.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 155,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Reporting to the CEO, two locations, team size of 5 including a Controller at one site.
- Manages the day-to-day accounting functions including: month end, financial statements, general ledger, bank account, reconciliations, cash flow forecasting, and cash planning.
- Leads and develops an accounting and finance team in accordance with business needs.
- Development of CapEx budget and monthly reporting of actual vs. forecasts.
- Working with department leaders on financial impacts, variances and corrective measures.
- Prepares annual operating budgets, analysis for CEO endorsement and board approvals.
- Manage bank relationships, sales commissions, insurance , 401K, and capital investments.
- Commercial advisory on acquisitions, contracts and other major financial matters.
- Participate in the development of and support the organization's strategic plans, leading discussions with executive management on short-term and long-term financial objectives.
- 10+ years' experience in accounting, bachelors in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience working in a SME Manufacturing environment.
- Full accounting and reporting management responsibilities, commercial understanding of economic principles, data analysis, commercial product analysis, reporting and banking.
- Strategic thinking and leadership experience with an emphasis on relationship management and communication at all levels within an organization.
- Curiosity within and out of the business, including process streamlining and automating.
- Can "see" beyond the Finance and Accounting Department for organizational impact.
skills: Financial Statements, Cost Accounting, Standard Cost/Cost Accounting Standards, Manufacturing Cost Acct, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting, $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com. Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information