Come join a growing financial technology company that's leading the marketplace in both the marketing and servicing of credit cards! Our client is looking to hire a Senior Manager of Accounting Policy to help to prepare for the IPO. This position will oversee, implement, and maintain accounting systems, oversee the monthly accounting operations for accruals, cash, inter-company transactions, accounting policy, and reconciliations.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Technical U.S. GAAP analysis, including researching U.S. GAAP, and preparing technical accounting policy documents.
- SEC rules and regulation analysis, 10-K, 10-Q, reporting writing, and oversight of the entire financial reporting process, including, statement of comprehensive income, statement of changes in members' equity, and statement of cash flows, and preparation of disclosures to the financial statements.
- Managing and overseeing certain daily operations of the accounting department and responsibility for all basic accounting procedures; month end closing; journal entries, general ledger maintenance, and supporting schedules for financial statements preparation
- Working with valuations under ASC 820 guidelines, including understanding fair value accounting and providing accounting white paper analysis for supporting assumptions and model methodology.
- Leading the implementation of Sarbanes-Oxley, including oversight of flowchart and process narratives, as well as identification of and implementation of internal controls over financial reporting.
- External financial statement audit liaison, preparing, responding, and analyzing financial statement audit requests.
- Responsible for managing and auditing the work of the accounting staff and assisting in performance management.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required with a minimum of 5 years in public accounting or a mix of public/private experience with strong technical accounting knowledge.
- CPA or prior CPA experience required
- Technical and comprehensive knowledge of all finance, financial planning, accounting and tax areas of a business including an excellent understanding of GAAP
- Strong leadership and proven supervisory skills
skills: $250-500 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.