An extremely large manufacturing client of ours is experiencing massive growth and expansion. They are located in beautiful Pompano Beach area and looking for an energetic Cost Accounting Manager. This position will oversee the companies cost accounting functions. This will include managing inventory records, bill of materials, and reporting results.
Hybrid: 2 days in office 3 days remote
Pay: $125,000 - $135,000
Full Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Long/Short Term Disability, 401k with match.
Generous PTO and Holidays
location: Pompano Beach, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Coordinate with IT to maintained companies cost accounting systems while following the accounting policies and procedures.
- Oversee (BOMs) bill of materials in the companies systems.
- Balance adjustments and cycle count activities in the companies inventory.
- Reconcile count quantities, identify aged inventory, and calculate reserves in reviewing inventory.
- Analyze raw material purchasing data.
- Check for variances between purchasing orders and invoices.
- Must have a bachelors in relevant study
- Min 5-7 years experience
- CPA/MBA Preferred
- Ability to be in office two days a week
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.