Our client is a publicly traded, multi-billion dollar software and data analytics firm. They are in need of an experienced Senior Tax Accountant, with Strong ASC 740 knowledge. While ensuring that the tax software is properly maintained and functioning in an efficient manner, you will primarily focus on income tax provisions and reporting, research, planning, and other special projects. Utilizing strong analytical and accounting skills, you will have a solid background in both federal and state tax compliance, ASC 740 and a demonstrated research ability.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Experience working on a global scale, you will coordinate with external service providers on non-US subsidiaries in LATAM and Canada, including processing payment requests as well as initial review of income and withholding tax calculations.
- You will research tax issues, analyze federal and state laws to interpret how they apply to the company, prepare technical documentation to communicate tax issues.
- Exhibiting strong technical skills, you will manage the department's cloud-based file system. As a self-starter, you will prepare and review income tax workpapers to support tax returns including book/tax differences, apportionment, and other supporting schedules.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with a minimum of 3+ years of experience working in tax and working in a global tax environment with experience in accounting for income taxes under ASC 740 and/or IAS 12
- Big 4 or Tier 2 public accounting experience a MUST !!
- Must possess superior organizational and documentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to foster a team-oriented environment, working collaboratively with cross-functional departments.
skills: $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.