Tatum by Randstad is working with a company headquarter in Atlanta, GA in the medical industry. This company partners with healthcare organizations to improve patient-centered care and create an effective, diverse workforce through services focused on diversity, inclusion and cultural competence.
This company is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their accounting team. This position will perform accounting duties and support the Controller in day to day operations.
location: Peachtree Corners, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Maintain Vendor, Customer and Independent Contractor files in accounting system.
- Set up/Maintain paper and electronic Vendor, Customer and Independent Contractor financial documents (W-9 Forms, Bank Account Information, etc.).
- Enter Customer payments into accounting system and follow up to collect unpaid invoices.
- Create assignment package and backup for A/R financing company.
- Reconcile A/R Financing account monthly.
- Book month-end journal entries as noted on closing schedule.
- Reconcile Cash daily and maintain Cash Flow forecast.
- Reconcile Balance Sheet and Expense accounts monthly making corrective entries when necessary.
- Responsible for daily reconciliation of credit card and bank accounts.
- 2-4 years' experience as a staff accountant
- Intermediate Excel skills required.
- Bachelor's Degree (Accounting or Finance).
- Good understanding of General Ledger structure and maintenance.
- Ability to timely complete projects and meet deadlines.
- Sage Intacct experience desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.