Tatum by Randstad is working with a global company in the chemical industry, where they have established in petrochemical, advanced materials and bio-technology. This company's mission statement is to lead forward for a better future of our earth.
They are in search for a Accounting Manager (Assistant) to join their team. This position will be a blend of Accounting and Finance and will need a strong candidate at least 4 years of experience.
This will be a hybrid opportunity located in Atlanta, GA.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Provide Accounting & Tax service to LG chem. Subsidiaries in Americas
- Monitors and provides administrative support in one or more accounting functions: Journal entries, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Revenue Reconciliation, Financial Reporting, Reconciles books
- Ensures accuracy and compliance with U.S. GAAP, IFRS and other accounting regulations. Monthly cash collection and payment forecasting for cash management reporting
- Be responsible for annual business financial planning
- Budget planning, and monitor and report performance progress.
- Forecasts and manages and simulate P&L in line with annual target Berry ratio consistent with the annual objectives
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business administration (Finance, Accounting, Economics)
- +2-4 years (Manager would be more than that) of Accounting/Finance or Business Management related experience Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP, IFRS
- Knowledge of SAP (ERP) system is preferred
- Bilingual in English and Korean is preferred
skills: GAAP, IFRS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.