Top ranked global law firm in search for a Billing Coordinator to join their Silicon Valley team. Law firm is looking for a self-starter and eager learner. Position will be hybrid 2-3x a week in office.
Qualified candidates will have 2-4 years of experience in legal billing, hold a Bachelor's Degree and have experience in 3E/Aderant.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $92,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Acting as a liaison between billing attorneys, billing secretaries, legal attorneys, and/or organization (customers), and the billing staff; responding to internal and external inquiries in a timely manner
- Preparing and analyzing complex client billing
- Communicating with customers to ensure their request from the billing staff is being met
- Updating customers on status of tasks and/or projects
- Providing accurate and timely completion of assignments and inquiry responses; ensuring that all tasks and duties completed are done within the firm's set guidelines and policies
- Generating and reviewing Proformas from Elite (pre-existing or generating new charges)
- Providing project analyses as directed; utilizing Elite system for various analytical reports
- Utilizing computerized billing and payable software modules to complete the billing process
- Assisting with year-end closing and reporting as required
- Assisting with special projects on various issues as needed
- Demonstrate organizational and communication skills while displaying a positive, high-energy attitude
- Display thorough knowledge of bookkeeping procedures such as posting, balancing, debits and credits, and journal entries, as well as knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Possess well-developed and professional interpersonal skills, the ability to work in a team environment with a customer service focus
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required
- Two to Four (2-4) years of experience in legal billing required
- Experience with 3E/Aderant preferred
skills: $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.