My client located in Tampa, FL (MUST BE LOCAL TO TAMPA) is currently seeking to hire two Senior Financial Analyst to join their team with strong experience in FP&A, Excel, PowerBI, Dynamics 365, Tableau and Business Intelligence. This company has a well-established finance department and is constantly growing. The company offers hybrid schedule (3 office days) excellent benefits (medical/dental, short term/long term disability), unlimited PTO, 401K + contribution match, etc. The organization is well respected, has great tenure and is employee oriented. Excellent leadership, work-life balance along with strong company stability!!!
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Assists in the preparation of annual/interim forecast/budgeting process from initiation to Board approval.
- Assist the Manager of Finance in preparation of ad hoc and periodic reporting.
- Assist the Director of FP&A and the CFO in timely and accurate preparation of ad hoc, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports. The reports include but are not limited to: Operational and Financial flash reports, activity center (revenue stream) profit and loss statements, among others.
- Create ad hoc reports to assist senior management to evaluate the business, including industry benchmarking.
- Ability to mine large sets of data from various data sources (GL, MS Dynamics, and Excel) to identify and evaluate trends/variance.
- Performs strategic analysis support to the management team on business ventures, long-range growth, planning, and tactical decision-making.
- The analyst makes improvement recommendations for profitability, efficiency, productivity, and strategic resource utilization based on their analysis and interpretation of the operational and financial reports.
- Develop a solid understanding of key financial and operational KPIs across the organization.
- Advocate for automation, process improvement and best practices within the Finance organization
- Work in partnership with other departments to improve data quality, speed to reporting and making sure performance reported accurately.
- Assist the Accounting department in the monthly close process.
- Effectively manage numerous projects at a given time in a fast-paced environment
EDUCATION and/or CERTIFICATION:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in Finance and/or Accounting required.
- At least 5 years of experience as a financial analyst in a medium to large-sized company.
- Retail and Manufacturing experience
- Proactive, solution-driven, and dynamic individual with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power BI, and Dynamics 365. Prior experience in Business Intelligence is a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive data.
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.