My client located in Tampa, FL (MUST BE LOCAL TO TAMPA) is currently seeking to hire multiple Senior Finance Managers to join their team with strong experience in FP&A, Excel, PowerBI, Dynamics 365, Tableau and Business Intelligence. This company has a well-established finance department and is constantly growing. The company offers hybrid schedule (3 office days) excellent benefits (medical/dental, short term/long term disability), unlimited PTO, 401K + contribution match, etc. The organization is well respected, has great tenure and is employee oriented. Excellent leadership, work-life balance along with strong company stability!!!
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Manage and ensure accuracy of data flow
- Lead team on BI, Accounting, FP&A functions within reporting systems
- Leads modeling and forecasting of Product Revenue and Product Margin for the annual budget, quarterly re-forecasts, and ad-hoc strategic initiatives
- Must collaborate/lead teams on strategies in areas including dynamic pricing, reviewing of contracts and decision-making
- Duties such as; generating financial data, compiling and submitting reports and analyzing industry trends
- Develop, maintain and manage all aspects of internal P&L's to help drive accountability and growth
- Ability to create and manage strong partnerships cross-functionally
- Experience of working in a fast-paced company with strict close deadlines.
- Able to multitask, lead team members and meet deadlines in a timely manner while providing strong leadership to multiple direct reports
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in Finance and/or Accounting required.
- Master's in Finance and/or Accounting Preferred
- At least 10 years of experience as a financial analyst in a medium to large-sized company.
- 3 years experience in management
- Retail and Manufacturing experience
- Proactive, solution-driven, and dynamic individual with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power BI, and Dynamics 365. Prior experience in Business Intelligence.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive data.
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.