Title: Accounting Manager
Salary: $100k-$120k + Bonus + Benefits
Working Arrangement: Hybrid (onsite every other week)
Company Size: $700M with steady organic growth
Benefits: 401k (after vested) / Medical / Dental / Vision / PTO / Life Insurance
location: Lakeville, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Seeking an Accounting Manager to join the team of a fast-paced growing manufacturing company. This individual will maintain a systematic set of accounting records of business transactions as well as provide general supervision in the Accounts Payable department.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- ERP; Advanced Excel including pivot tables
- Well versed in GAAP
- 3-5 years directly managing accounting staff
- Combined five to seven years experience in public accounting and/or industry, working with privately-held companies in audit and accounting
- Ability to multitask, strong communication and organization
- AS400 ERP System
- Federal and multi-state corporate tax experience
Call or email email@example.com 612-387-4011
- Maintain a systematic set of accounting records of business transactions as well as provide general supervision in the Accounts Payable department
- Perform a variety of daily or weekly accounting duties as directed, including: monitor daily cash activity and process adjustments as need; review and approve expense reports for corporate employees
- Process various journal entries required to complete the month end close, including journal entries related to prepaid expenses, vendor receivables, inventory, fixed assets and depreciation, accrued compensation, and group insurance allocation
- Perform monthly account reconciliations for numerous balance sheet accounts
- Oversee the accounts payable function, including: assist accounts payable personnel in resolving any problems or disputes; ensure payables are processed for payment in a timely manner, utilizing early pay discounts to the greatest extent possible; monitor GL coding of expenses
- Enter fixed asset additions and disposals into the fixed asset depreciation system
- Process quarterly payments of corporate and composite income taxes
- Maintain records of corporate vehicles: maintain titles; coordinate purchases and disposals of vehicles; prepare the annual calculation of personal use to be included on employees' W-2s
- Serve as the main contact with the insurance agency on routine property and insurance matters, including: process requests for certificates of insurance; file and monitor any claims; notify the insurance agency of any purchases or sales of corporate vehicles; provide proof of insurance to branches
- Prepare and file all annual Forms 1099 with the IRS and with state taxing authorities as required
- Ensure Form W-9 is collected from new vendors and revised Form W-9's are collected as needed from existing vendors
- Assist with the annual audit process, including preparation of data requested prior to the audit and processing data requests during the audit
skills: $500M-1 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.