Tatum is recruiting for an experienced Technology Buyer to support a worldwide hospitality organization. The ideal Buyer will have previous Technology purchasing experience or have worked in IT and looking to make a career change!
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 36 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 3 Years
- Perform requests for proposal (RFP) and quotes (RFQ), negotiate prices, analyzes bids and prepare supporting documentation, recommendations and justification
- Prepare purchase orders by verifying specifications and price bids; confirming all orders with the management
- Develop lists of vendors and supply sources. Update, maintain and review vendor files for valid tax information, eliminate duplicate records, and merge files when appropriate; update, maintain and review vendor database
- Complete reports and analyze and compile information to facilitate improved practices utilizing Excel
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for various distribution and supplier networks
- Conduct pricing and product specification compliance audits
- Work with the Accounts Payable Department ensuring proper payment of purchases
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 5+ years of related experience in IT Procurement/Purchasing
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Accounting or a related field
- Must have excellent Excel skills (V-Lookups, Pivot Tables)
- Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.