***Must be in Charlotte NC***
Tatum By Randstad is seeking an exceptional Finance Manager to join our client's team in Charlotte. The Finance Manager will be an integral part of the accounting & finance team responsible for financial reporting and supervisory duties.
***Must be in Charlotte NC***
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Oversee 2 employees in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Maintains monthly financial statements, budget spreadsheets, and activity reports.
- Ensures that reported results comply with GAAP.
- Reviews financial details from past, present, and forecasted operations; identifies development opportunities and improvements that can be made.
- Assists with the implementation of accounting and budgeting policies and procedures.
- Collaborates with external auditors to provide information needed for the annual audit.
- Maintains knowledge of organizational procedures, federal and state regulations, and accounting standards.
- Assists with the preparation and/or approvals of journal entries for payroll, month end, and/or any adjustments.
- Reports 5500 information to clients.
- Ensures timely collection and disbursements of Stop Loss, ancillary premiums and claims funds.
- Helps coordinate SOC 1 audits and the necessary documentation.
- Attends implementation meetings that relate to accounting for 90DB or its clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration required; Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting or finance required.
- Third Party Administrator processing preferred.
- Experience in a medical office, insurance company, or hospital preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Excel and Workday/QuickBooks accounting software used by the organization.
skills: Excel, Quickbooks
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.