Accounting Manager - $80,000 - $90,000 plus bonus
If you are looking for a Senior Accounting or Accounting Manager level role where you can have an immediate impact and a long-term home, this may be the role for you.
This is NOT your normal Accounting Manager role as you will have an opportunity to get involved with all aspects of our clients small - but growing - business.
Our client is very open on candidate backgrounds as long as they have five years of accounting experience in a manufacturing company (or public accounting experience working with manufacturing clients).
With the support of administrative staff, the Accounting Manager will be responsible for G/L, Financial Reporting, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, A/P, A/R, Expense Reports, Asset Reporting, Tax Reports, Account Reconciliations and Billing.
location: Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 5 Years
- With the support of administrative staff, the Accounting Manager will be responsible for G/L, Financial Reporting, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, A/P, A/R, Expense Reports, Asset Reporting, Tax Reports, Account Reconciliations and Billing.
- Responsible for managing cash flow, forecasting and comparing to actual in order to determine need for line-of-credit usage.
- Work with Managers in Operations to establish standard cost rates, labor rates and overhead rates for cost tracking.
- Establish and monitor financial and operating metrics to be used company-wide.
- Minimum of five (5) years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment IS REQUIRED.
- Prior / current experience with cost accounting and / or inventory accounting IS REQUIRED.
- Preference to "hands on" accounting professionals working in a small company accounting role who welcome an opportunity to roll his / her sleeves up and get the job done.
skills: Financial Reporting, Month-End Close, Year End Close, $0-50 million, External Financial Statement Preparation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.