Tatum by Randstad is working with an exciting and innovated company with in the gaming industry. They specialize in gaming software development to be used in Skill Games across many state markets. Additionally, they produce gaming terminals and supporting equipment to be sold or company owned. They are in search for an Accounting Operations Manager to join their team to oversee all accounting operating functions.
This position is 5 days in the office located within Atlanta, GA.
location: Duluth, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Lead the corporate operational accounting function, guiding, training and mentoring the staff of 3.
- Oversees the general accounting function, which includes inter-company accounting, billing, cash collections, balance sheet management, revenue recognition, expense and accrual process.
- Support the monthly accounting close process through preparation and review of journal entries and analysis.
- Provide accounting services for Pace Group and Pace affiliated companies.
- Develop and maintain accounting policies and procedures.
- Review and reconcile balance sheet, general ledger, accounts receivables and accounts payables.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of all accounting and financial information
- Identify and implement efficiencies and best practices across all areas of accounting.
- Ensures the ERP system continues to operate as required. Involved in validating/designing suggested changes to ensure accounting requirements continue to be met.
- Provide support during the annual audit.
- Provide historical accounting research related to strategic and special projects.
- Special projects as needed.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of accounting experience.
- Ability to interpret and apply complex accounting standards in a simplified manner.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with peers across various functional areas.
- Must be able to prioritize & meet strict deadlines with the initiative to achieve results
- Ability to evaluate business processes, control structure, and the effectiveness of the control.
- Critical thinking, communication, and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of GAAP.
- Must be intrinsically motivated and deadline driven.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Accounting
- CPA license, preferred.
- Strong MS Office Suites experience, with comprehensive knowledge of financial ERP systems such as QuickBooks and NetSuite, Oracle and systems development.
skills: CPA, GAAP
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.