Publicly traded company that has experienced 300% growth in the last year is now seeking a Senior Accountant. This company, located in downtown Miami, is on the frontline to the green initiative of reducing our carbon emissions. This Senior Accountant will report to the Sr. Director of Accounting and Finance and have proficient knowledge of general ledger accounting.
Hybrid 2-3 days in office
Pay: $80,000 - $90,000
Full Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Long/Short Term Care, and 401k
Stock Bonus: Accrued Quarterly
10 days PTO, Sick days, and Holidays
location: Miami Beach, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Enter accounts receivable and accounts payable and prepare journal entries
- Perform all accounting within compliance of GAAP
- Assist in tax audits
- Monitor and record revenue transactions, deferred revenues, accruals, leases ASC 842, and ASC 606
- Reconciles fixed asset schedules, bank accounts, and statements
- Support month end and year end close process
- Ad hoc reports
- Understanding of GAAP
- 3 years experience in accounting
- BS degree in accounting required
- Advanced MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookups)
- Must have NetSuite experience
- Some big 4 experience or public private blend
- SEC reporting preferred
- CPA and MBA strongly preferred
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.