- This Financial Analyst role is a key part of the Financial Planning and Analysis team,
- Will support the business partner of the leadership team across all functions.
- This individual must possess an insatiable curiosity and "5 Why" mentality in how they approach gaining a superior understanding of the business dynamics at play,
- This position is Fully Remote
location: Markham, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for the management and the monitoring of a company's budget.
- Analyzes a company's revenue and expenses to ensure effectiveness of capital.
- Performs various cost analysis including "Return on Investment" calculations.
- Advises and makes recommendations to senior management on the structuring of deals and capital investments.
- Must have 3 to5 years of financial reporting exp.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must be a go-getter & a self starter.
- Works well within a team structure.
skills: Analysis - Risk, $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.