My client is seeking an on-site Controller for their organization in Jacksonville, FL (Must be within driving distance to Jacksonville, FL). This opportunity is with a growing organization within the manufacturing industry. The company has tremendous tenure and employee growth potential. It is a permanent position with strong medical benefits, 401k + match and competitive PTO. My client has strong organizational stability, top notch leadership and pride themselves on their "people first" company culture. If you're interested, please send your updated resume to Natasha.Hurst@Tatum-us.com.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the site team in developing and achieving our financial goals
- Provide key analysis and data that drive better decision making
- Ensure the site has strong internal controls that protect our assets
- Act as business partner with the Site Leadership Team to help drive business improvements
- Prepare impactful management information and reporting for use by business partners in managing their business and for communicating key results, issues, and challenges
- Create cross functional collaboration and support for key ideas and initiatives by liaising with various clients
- Manage/review company closes for multiple accounts
- Implement functional roles such as corporate accounting, procurement, logistics and other financial functions on behalf of the plant and/or business partners
- Analyze performance and financials for the site on a weekly, monthly and annual or ad hoc basis
- Identify risk & opportunities in achieving annual targets
- Use various information systems such as Great Plains 18, TrueCommerce, Management Reporter, and High Jump.
- Support and deliver key projects/initiatives with robust analysis, commercial insight and creative problem solving
- Manage guest contracts, ensuring maximum recovery from our Guest operations
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 5-10 years progressive experience
- 5 + years experience in leadership/management
skills: $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.