Tatum Professional Search has an exciting opportunity available in Buckhead (Atlanta) for a Director, Financial Planning and Analysis. Our client is a global leader in business payments, helping their customers find innovative and better ways to track, manage and pay their expenses.
This position falls under their Lodging line of business. In this role, you will be responsible for driving timely and accurate financial plans and forecasts, financial expertise, recommendations, projections, and analysis as necessary. You will report directly to the SVP, FP&A and regularly collaborate with a variety of departments.
How We Work
As a Director, FP&A you will be expected to work in a hybrid environment. Company will set you up for success by providing:
- Assigned workspace in their Buckhead office
- Company-issued equipment + remote access
- Monthly home internet stipend
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits available the 1st month after hire
- Automatic enrollment into our 401k plan (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Virtual fitness classes offered company-wide
- Robust PTO offerings including: major holidays, vacation, sick, personal, & volunteer time
- Employee discounts with major providers (i.e. wireless, gym, car rental, etc.)
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Fun culture with company-wide contests and prizes
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $145,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Developing financial models, analyses, and metrics in support of business strategies. Consulting with the business segments and compile and analyze financial information based on ad-hoc business requests
- Identifying key revenue views and cost drivers and perform variance analyses by identifying drivers of variances to current plan
- Leading the financial planning process including supporting strategic and long-term business planning.
- Ensuring accuracy of outputs generated from the planning process.
- Monitoring results versus plan and prior years, especially on critical assumptions in plan, and effectively communicates any issues or findings to Senior Management
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business or Accounting required.
- At least 5+ years of proven progressive financial planning, analysis and forecasting experience required, preferably with international experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to present to and influence senior and executive management.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills and ability to explain complex financial concepts succinctly and effectively.
- Highly adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity. Ability to break-down broad objectives in to tactical goals and effectively communicate to team.
- Expertise in business analytics and tools including advanced Excel and Power Point skills
- Proven ability to work with global finance teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management
- Ability to manage remote employees
- Creative problem solver: the ability to quickly grasp the business issues of a situation and develop the best solution; find creative ways to solve complex issues among demanding parties and achieve "win-win" resolutions
- Team-Oriented: a collaborative individual who is motivated by working effectively with others and forging consensus
- Unquestionable Independence and Integrity: an individual regarded as having strong principles and adhering firmly to those principles.
- The ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt easily to rapidly changing business conditions
Qualified candidates, please email resume to email@example.com.
skills: Excel, Excel Macros, Financial Analysis, Competitive Analysis, Excel Pivot Tables, Finance Model
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.